Edwards E2M series two stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are renowned for their high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speeds, quiet operation and ability to handle water vapour. These direct drive rotary vane pumps are inherently compact and vibration free, and with their finger-proof fan and coupling housings they offer excellent operator protection.
A comprehensive range of accessories is available to allow use on the widest variety of vacuum applications.
Supplied with Ultragrade70 Oil. Fomblin® must be purchased separately for PFPE prepared pumps E2M40FX, E2M80FX, and E2M175FX.
E2M40, E2M40FX, E2M40T4
E2M80, E2M80FX, E2M80T4
E2M175, E2M175FX, E2M175T3
Features & Benefits
- Advanced pressurised oil circuit to give effective lubrication even under high gas loads
- When the pump is switched off, the spring loaded distributor valve provides oil and air suck-back protection
- Gas Ballast control to assist in handling high water vapour loads
- Industrial roller bearings on drive shaft for ultimate reliability and long, trouble free life
- Full height oil sight glass for easy checking of oil level and condition
- Vacuum metallurgy processes
- Thin film coating technologies
- Pharmaceutical freeze drying
- Refrigeration and air conditioning system evacuation, drying, and back filling
- Transformer and cable drying and impregnation, insulating oil treatment plant
Click the download button to know more info ... Download