The EM range of oil-sealed rotary pumps – renowned for their high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and ability to handle vapour – have become the industry standard for laboratory and light industrial applications.
The E1M18 and E2M18 pumps are direct drive, sliding vane pumps. The pump is oil sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation. The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single-phase or three-phase (fourpole) motor.
E1M18, E2M18, E2M28
The E2M28 pump is a two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump. The pump is oil sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory and industrial environments.
The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor. Supplied with: Ultragrade 19 oil, NW25 O-ring and centering ring, lifting plate. Fomblin® must be purchased separately for PFPE pumps.
Features & Benefits
- The pump is designed for reliable, long-term operation.
- Thermal overload device prevents overheating (single phase only).
- The drive is provided through a flexible coupling by a single -phase or three-phase (four pole) motor.
- The motors are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motor-cooling fan.
- Pressure die cast oil box with integral oil seals prevents oil leaks.
- Analytical instruments
- Leak detectors, Helium
- Research and development
- Backing Turbomolecular pumps
Click the download button to know more info...Download