The Edwards Active Digital Controller (ADC) is a compact single gauge controller and display. It features a bright LED display and simple push-button controls. The ADC automatically recognizes compatible Edwards gauges, loads the appropriate look-up table and displays the pressure in commonly used vacuum units.
Two versions are available; the standard ADC simply displays the pressure in choice of units, and the enhanced ADC includes a second gauge connection, two set-point relays, two analogue outputs and an RS232 interface. The ADC mk2 enhanced controller can now support 2 different gauges e.g. APG100 and AIM.
Features and Benefits
- Plug and measure operation means you simply plug in the mainssupply, connect the gauge and ADC displays the measured pressure
- The ADC supports Edwards gauges with a total measuring range of 2000 to 1 x 10-9mbar (1500 to 7.5 x 10-10 Torr)
- Bright LED display gives clear, long distance readability
- The ADC displays units in mbar, Torr, Pascal or Volts
- Small 1/8 DIN enclosure, may be panel or bench mounted