Edwards RV pumps have become the industry standard for scientific primary pumping applications. RV pumps are uniquely capable of delivering high or low throughputs with high ultimate vacuum. This, combined with ultra-low noise levels, makes them ideal for a wide range of applications including GCMS and other small bench top type applications. All pumps are approved to UL and CSA standards by an external test house. Edwards has
a global network, providing world-wide support for product applications and service.Supplied with: 1 litre of Ultragrade 19 oil, inlet filter and O-ring. Fomblin® must be purchased separately for PFPE RV pumps.
RV pumps comes in RV3, RV5, RV8 and RV12. ATEX versions are also available.
Features & Benefits
- 48 dBA and intrusive frequencies minimised
- Dual mode. Suitable for high throughput and high vacuum applications.
- Easy-to-use gas ballast. Fast acting inlet valve for system protection.
- High torque, dual voltage/dual frequency motor, electronic start relay.
- Laboratory bench top vacuum
- Turbomolecuar backing pumps
- Freeze drying
- Research and development
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
- Centrifuges, ultra-high speed
- Degassing/curing - oil, epoxy resin
Click the Download button to more info... Download