The Edwards Active Thermo couple (ATC-E) gauges mount directly on either the ATC-D orATC-M thermo couple tubes to form a compact, stand-alone transducer.
The ATC-E electronics module
drives both medium and low pressure gauge tubes. These gauges offer a cost effective measuring solution for higher pressures.
Active thermo couple gauges are ideally suited to applications where a simple rugged gauge is required to measure higher pressures.
Features and Benefits
- Drive electronics mount directly on the gauge tube which simplifies the system design and saves valuable rack space
- Wide range, regulated, internal power supply runs from standard d.c. power supplies from +13.5 to +36 V and is tolerant to voltage fluctuations
- Standard analog outputs of 0 to +10 V d.c. and gauge identifier allows for easy interface with a computer or PLC and provides fault output indication
- Adjustable set-point with vacuum status LED can be used for process control and interlocking and includes a digital vacuum status signal with set-point level ready visually
- Low output impedance and integral Faraday shield provides a high level of noise immunity and permits long cable runs of up to 100 meters
Click the download button to know more info.. Download